We need you to feel good the minute you arrive. That is the reason we hold pre-flight briefings for future students and their families to make essential course of action when they leave home nation.
The session includes guidelines on how to prepare yourself for your stay and includes topics such as:
- immigration and passport control procedures
- how to get to schools, colleges and universities
- first arrival payments confirmation from university
- welfare matters
- financial matters and budget planning
- cultural differences
- spending weekends with host families.