AREA OF RESEARCH:
Applied Sciences & Professions
Arts, Design & Architecture
Business & Management
Computer Science & IT
Education & Training
Engineering & Technology
Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences
Hospitality, Leisure & Sports
Journalism & Media
Medicine & Health
Natural Sciences & Mathematics
What is a PhD?
A traditional PhD, also referred to as a doctorate, is a postgraduate research degree which involves writing a thesis based on a substantial, original piece of research. The length of a PhD is usually 3 years but may be extended to 4 years.
There are two options for PhD studies:
- For many PhD courses, you choose your own research topic and you work on this project independently under the supervision of an academic.
- A PhD may be offered as part of an existing project which the university is already working on. This is sometimes called a ‘studentship’ and means you will be working on a pre-determined project.
Supporting Documents for PhD and Research Degree Degree Applications (Study in UK Australia.Newzeland)
Applicants for PhD, MPhil, and other research degree programmes
must provide the following supporting documents with their
1. Proof that you meet our academic requirement please provide:
copies of all relevant diplomas, certificates, and transcripts Attested by HEC,Board ,IBCC
2. International applicants must provide official copies of their entire course transcripts including explanations of the mark schemes used and, where possible, an indication of their class ranking/position in class, if your supporting documents are not in English, we require officially translated versions as well as copies in the original language.
3. If your first language is not English, proof that you meet our English Language Requirement IELTS 6.5 overall (exempt for foreign national degree) No less Than 6.0 Each Module ,some universities Require 7.0 Band in IELTS ,PTE ,CAE, are also acceptable.
4. If you will need a visa to study in the UK, Australia, Newzeland,Canada,USA , Etc, a copy of the page of your passport that gives your full name, passport number, etc.
5. Personal Statement At least 1000 to 1500 words.
6. F.CV ( Upload your CV/resume, including your employment history or other professional experience, including internships)
7. Research Proposal M Phil/PHD main important factor (At least 3000 word ,Accurate and use for Good English command ) Make sure correct English.
8. Experience letter If you are employees.
9. Supporting statements from two academic referees – your two referees must be able to comment on your suitability for research degree level study: if you have been in part- or full-time education within the last five years, one of your referees must have been your personal/academic tutor, Initial assessment Interview, Previous education marks obtained at least 60%.
STEP 1-Choose university, Area of research and subjects
STEP 2-Conditional offer letter from the university
STEP 3-Processing time for PhD it depends on case to case
STEP 4-Find a supervisor
STEP5-Interview by Supervisor
STEP6-Successful Interview University Will be issue unconditional letter
STEP 7-Pay fee than confirmation letter from Universities Except Newzeland
UK —————————PHD FEE RANGE WITHOUT SCHOLARSHIP
£10000 to £ 12000 per annum
Australia ——————– PHD FEE RANGE WITHOUT SCHOLARSHIP
$ 24000 to $ 30000 per annum
Newzeland——————-PHD FEE RANGE WITHOUT SCHOLARSHIP
$9000 to $ 12000 per annum
Fully Funded Phd Scholarship are available in Data Science
It Depends on case to case .